Clean lines, a perfect blend of modern and natural materials, fine attention to detail: The Cumberland is a Craftsman-inspired design that offers so much more than lakeside accommodations.
The Cumberland 2.20
The Slip House with Dock Appeal.
Every Angle Invites You to Come Aboard
The in-stock, as-built model displayed on these pages demonstrates all the standard features of our two-bedroom cabin, as well as many of the available options for upgrading and customizing. The in-stock model is available for purchase, or your Cumberland can be ordered and built to suit! So take a walk through the Cumberland’s features, from stem to stern, below – then be sure to take the Visual Tour for a 3-D firsthand look!
Each of our slip houses are fully customizable from the water up to the sun deck.
|588 Ft²||2 Br||1.5 Ba|
- Sleeps up to 6 with Sleeper Sofa
- 112 Ft² Covered Porch
- Patented High-Strength MDPE Flotation
- Heavy Duty Aluminum Framing / Stainless Steel Fasteners
- Fiberglass Reinforced Polyurethane Structural Panels
- Fully Insulated with Spray Foam Insulation
- PEX Plumbing
- LED Lighting
- Energy Efficient Double Pane Low-E Windows
- 50 Amp Electrical Service / ABYC Approved Wiring
- Washer / Dryer Ready
- 250 Gallon Waste Holding Tank
Take the virtual Tour
Customize Your Slip House
Far beyond functional.
- Floating Deck
- Steel Wall Studs
- Premium Siding
- Painted Fiberglass Porch & Non-Skid Deck Coating
- Porch / Sun Deck Railings & Ladder
- Custom Cedar Window / Door Trims
- Ship Lap / Bead Board Interior Walls
- Lighting Fixtures / Ceiling Fans
- Custom Window & Door Blinds / Shades
- Rope Lighting Throughout
- Upgraded Electrical Service Entrance
- Lavatory Fixtures, Including Raised Toilets
- Customized Appliances: Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Cooktop, Range, Microwave
- Multizone Ductless HVAC System